Wednesday 31 December 2014

HAPPY early NEW YEAR!!!!!

YAY for the new year, now for the next couple of months we all get the excitement of watching people fail to keep their drunken new years eve resolution!

As you can tell by this update my News Years Eve is just off the charts with excitement and drunken shenanigans and... Yeah, alright so I went to South Bank with a couple of mates to watch the early fireworks then they all bailed on me because married and early bedtimes etc etc etc. I seriously need to get some single friends, STILL! The main purpose of this is for once not to read about me bitching and moaning about my life, but photos!!

That's how much I love you guys, I rarely take photos of anything because I always feel a little strange being that guy with the phone, but I'll slot them in down below if anyone is interested in some fireworkery styled photos!

Also, for those who read this blog just for the flogs, I'm working on the next Anita Blake chapter just... Holy crap is it boring... But I won't let it defeat me! I'll more then likely have it done by tomorrow night.

For those of you who aren't awesome like us Aussies and have to wait till your big celebration, Happy New Years for tomorrow and try not to do anything I wouldn't do!


 Brisbane's attempt at copying the eye of London... Biggest waste of money ever, but then again I'm not a tourist so maybe they love this kind of shit.







 My Sno cone, if you're not aware what it is. It's ice covered in syrup and costs you your first born to purchase. Honestly not sure why, it doesn't taste that great.






The damn river was on fire with these ones, looked a lot cooler in person. Trust me.




And more fireworks for those who really give a damn!




































2 comments:

  1. The non-blurry photos are pretty cool XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you try and take photos while dodging police, lost tourists and your friend determined to grab your phone off you. It's not as easy as it looks damnit!

    ReplyDelete