Monday 22 December 2014

Updates!

As you can probably tell I've been messing around with this blog again. Basically I want to start taking this site a lot more seriously (shocking I know, but everyone needs a goal)

For those of you who are interested I now also have a Facebook page because I'm a huge sellout like that I guess. Not entirely sure what I will be doing with this page yet, pictures and stuff I suppose. But you should be happy to know that I will be getting a schedule up and running (knowing me this won't kick in till next year) in which I'll be updating this site at least twice a week and suitably sober for it so less glaring mistakes which I promise to go back and fix (most likely before I start updating this site regularly)

Either way keep supporting me because I honestly get fuzzy warm feelings from it and I'll update this page either later tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment