Monday 29 December 2014

Update.

If you don't know what an 'update' means in my blog yet, then you need to sit down and start from the beginning because it usually means bad things for my updating schedule!

In this case I'm going through what most would call an 'existential crisis' and I need to sort my shit out, like... Yesterday.

Don't worry though because I will keep updating this site, even if it's just as an excuse to keep my sanity in check. But it will be scattered because right now I struggle to get out of bed.

I would end this on a cheerier note, but I don't really have one right now. So take comfort in the fact that I will be updating this site soon for all your snarking in needs.

 Added this picture in just so you'd have an understanding of what this update it about =]

No comments:

Post a Comment